I'm not sure what I think of all of this.
- convergence of various skills
- multiple career tracks become the next norm (no matter what some thick-headed HRs and general people think)
- the yearly performance reviews become less pointless a task. Seriously, why wait a fucking year to give some feedback
- most certifications are crap and are designed to just make money out of job-flippers
- traditional education is crap-worthy and is steadily becoming even more bogus under these circumstances: no longer people should be satisfied with learning just one thing/track of things
The book's fun, even if a bit too heavy-handed on some points.